Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A good run...

Well Austin,

I cant believe the 15th was my two month anniversary here! I feel like I have been here a lot longer than that! SO much happens every day its impossible for me to remember when I actually get on here to post! I've been working a lot and that is so great to actually be able to say. I've been more than fortunate lately, and its so nice. Not to sound like a downer... but in general not a lot of good things are thrown my way! I was so so so nice.... but a miracle really happened. My friend bought me tickets to see the Formula 1 race here in Austin at the Circuit of America's Track. It was seriously one of the greatest times of my life, and I really still can't believe my friend chose to take me!


I made this shirt! Went to an area thrift store found this shirt don't think anyone had even worn it, washed it just in case though! It was like a large or maybe xl so I cut off the sleeves, opened up the neck, and cut fringe on the bottom! I really like, if you can tell it has an all access pass on the front and I just found that really cute!  Threw on some skinny jeans and cowboy boots! Turns out before we even entered the gate, my friend bought us the ticket holder lanyard? (not sure what the name is) so I was basically then wearing two! We did not go friday as I was working and him as well! But we woke up really early Saturday and Sunday, and had an incredible time!!!!!!!


And leading up to the race....


My best friend came up from NC, had a seriously awesome time, went to 6th street friday,saturday, and sunday... who knew sunday was actually a busy night! We went to Halcyon.. downtown and got a smores plate and an incredible mint drink!




SO things have been good, been trying out new places, getting out more, and having a blast! It's almost the holidays now so I will be heading home to visit friends and family.... hahha which will be nothing but trouble throwing myself back into a pool of my ex's, people I started to talk to, and old high school friends!!!!!!!!!


<3 Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment