Thursday, November 8, 2012

Since I've been away...

WHEW! Able to pay my rent, due to a last minute babysitting job! now work pretty regularly for 3 families, so keeping my head above water. my car still runs, and there are a few dollars in the bank! crazy busy lately working either early morning shifts, or for multiple families back to back! still trying new things, and going cool places! I need to connect my blog with my iphone so I can update more often as i take photos of everythinggggggg! Found a cool new bakery, didn't try it but, located it! Heard of a few good places to eat and some fun places to go! Slacked on Insanity the last 3 days so not happy about that! Played softball on my friends team tonight... may have lost the game for us by missing a catch early on, but slightly redeemed myself by catching one at the end of the game! It was fun anyways and they were supportive of me! Mainly spent the last few weeks on the job hunt, sitting on sites for hours waiting for responses! Already looking to make plans for getting back home! Not sure my car will make it, so thats all TBD. My best friend is getting married and I have no date yet, and am the only single bridesmaid fml. SINGLE GIRL PROBLEMS hahaha. only kidding, but it is going to be tough since im here in Austin, and the wedding is back home! Crazy excited for amazing best friend to come up from NC tomorrow, and to actually go do many of the AUSTIN things!!!!!!! Much of them I have not done here, bc I didn't want to go alone! Bought some new clothes this week, new shoes, and been working. Life is looking up... just gotta stick with it!!!!!!



the current bank situation!!!! ha this is what happens when you paid with personal checks lol.


the 44th president was elected.


bad ass new kicks.


tough night at work. check out the view from his condo!!!!!



firefighter for halloween!



I'm determined at some point I will find a way to find followers. This is my first blog but it's certainly a bummer that I have only a couple friends viewing this page, and I haven't figured out how to make my page more public or get more views! Maybe adding pictures will help! I'd love to have suggestions and ideas from people of Austin, who know great places and cool things to do here.

until then.

good night Austin.

<3

2 comments:

  1. You're really living on the edge! I would be so afraid to live the way you are, but you make it sound thrilling!

    Go to the bakery and get some French bread. You wont regret it. Koreans don't really eat bread. It's hard going from France, a culture obsessed with bread, to Korea and never getting to eat baguettes or pain au chocolat.

    When is the wedding? Make sure to get pictures of you all dressed up! I wouldn't worry about being the only single bridesmaid. You'll still be the prettiest of all of them. Just try not to make the bride look too bad! :P

    Looking forward to hearing more about your wild adventures!

    PS. That fish thing on your blog is evil. I just wasted like 15 minutes feeding them over and over, and making them race from one side of the tank to the other. You probably don't need to feed them for another year now.. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww wally! you are still my only real commenter! im glad you actually look at my page! i love the fish thing!!!!!!!!! haha and I will have to send you a pic I came across from halloween! thanks for the wedding support but I dont know, I feel like weddings just remind single people.... how single you really are lol.

    ReplyDelete