Friday, November 23, 2012

Never forget to be thankful....

I am thankful for my family, friends, for the opportunities that come my way, for the things I have learned from my past, and for all the recent luck I have had, both getting tickets to Formula 1 and finding jobs working with great people! Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season!


Thanksgiving was pretty insane. The night before Thanksgiving I was working.... returned home and was asked to go out! Of course I did. I went out with 3 great guy friends and had a total blast! Upon arriving downtown I gave my keys to my friend to place them in the car, so I wouldn't take them into the bars with me......well yes its two days later and they are no where to be seen! its awful really, I need to give them back to roommate as I am moving out! I would say epic fail on that one. Im going to rip apart my friends car tomorrow until I find them!!!!!!!! Anyways we had a really great night, got some super cool mason jar drinks, and just had lots of fun dancing and bar hopping!

I woke up the next morning and returned to my dog sitting position I picked up and just kinda hung out for  bit! I then attempted to go to the grocery store on Thanksgiving day where I arrived at 1:59. Tragic AGAIN, HEB closed at 2 pm so they had already closed the doors.

I then found a customer who was outside and asked for the nearest store that could possibly be open! I got back in the car and found a Walmart, and thankfully potatoes were to be found! I then made it home  where my roommate and our friends were intensely cooking.... around this time I guess about 3 they realized the turkey they had purchased needed to thaw! lol!!!!!! well to those of you... if anyone actually reads this.... that cook..... that takes multiple hours to thaw! So the turkey went in the oven around 5 pm! Needless to say, they then began getting dressed and fixing the sides, which really did turn out great! Dinner began at about 10:45 on Thanksgiving... which was the first meal of my day!  Dinner was great (though I dont eat meat) so my mashed potatoes, macaroni, and rolls were still amazing! Not sure if I have let the blog world know...... but I seriously have an addiction to Diet Coke!




Yeah... all I eat is carbs hahaha! Right after dinner we went black friday shopping which was actually amazing, because we were full and ready to shop! We headed out to the mall, and it was really pretty crazy! My roommate was searching for boots, and I went out just because I enjoy the chaos! I ended up buying 3 pairs of jeans, so I am pretty excited about that. Anyways I would say for my first Thanksgiving in Texas it was great to be surrounded by friends, and have an awesome sit down dinner!




good night lovessssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment