Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day

More in a day, than other people live in month...

I went out last night with a new friend, and it was a great time!  I've been texting a good friend of my best friend and he seem's really great, so going home I'm def looking forward to hanging out with my girl and meeting him! Not going to lie, going out here last night was about as blind date as they come... but sure worth going out!  Went out to dinner downtown and out for drinks!!! I woke up this morning had no work ahead of me, as I hadn't made any plans for the week. Slept in looked at my phone and was offered to work! Got an email offering a wonderful volunteer opportunity and was able to take it! Arrived at work and was given an amazing vegan taco from my boss! My child I was watching is absolutely adorable, and today was just as cute as always making being at work fun! I received a call that my bridesmaid dress though it had been ordered in the wrong size, could easily be switched out for the right one!  Today I also received more work for FRI SAT AND SUN nights, with another family I also adore! My roommate and I made plans to go out to dinner and had a great evening and then went t a coffee shop! While at the coffee shop I got a text and it was asking for me to work another night this week! Thursday! So it's now Tuesday almost Wednesday so I will enjoy my day off tomorrow maybe go test drive some cars.... and then have a busy week ahead of me! Of which I'm looking forward to everything! I'm also going to need to start packing, I have a hike to go on this weekend, and am volunteering at a gold tournament! Not only that with it being close to the end of the week, I have plans to go to Midnight Rodeo, 6th, and I'm sure more plans will arise!





Things today have honestly gone so well.....


in my mind I'm staying positive..... but as the nickelback song goes "something's gotta go wrong cause I'm feelin' way too damn good"

ha

good night Austin.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment