Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm Hungry.

Good news I do believe I will be able to stay here another month. No manager has come in to kick me out yet! I did pay my rent but to do subleasing... it complicates matters. My job interview went really well yesterday! Not gonna lie I google mapped their house.... and the image that game up... so how should I SAY THIS.... "something else." I mean I thought it was important to look up as I'm new to the area and wanted to have a clue what the house looked like. Well anyways, the family was wonderful, the interview went well and their son is so cute! He totally has bright blonde hair, and a little mushroom head hair cut! They are interviewing other people this week, as I am to be interviewed by other people, BUT hopefully my Sunday I will have a job! Its a tough situation, new jobs are posted everyday and after choosing a job I need to just not look at the site because I will drive myself crazy! Today is now day 9 with Insanity! Yesterday's workout was "pure cardio" so it was pretty intense, but I think todays workout is more relaxed! I'm super craving mexican food so I'm hoping after we do Insanity we can all go out to eat! Don't have any set plans for this weekend yet, but I'm sure it will be adventured filled! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment