Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What? Last iPhone and I got it?

HECK YES! I woke up this morning did insanity! it was brutal, but did it anyways. took a shower, and decided to actually try and get some stuff done! Went to the mall did some returns and actually was able to get some really cute pieces from Nordstrom! 

 PEPLUM TOP!



New motorcycle style tan faux leather jacket, some blouses, and off the shoulder shirts! 




 Then left the store, went to BUCKLE, got my jeans hemmed.. well they pinned them i can get them next week! Then decided to stop by the APPLE STORE and BAM bought an iPhone 5! heck yes!





It's pretty crazy especially coming from my hardly working, unable to text, or get on the internet blackberry! I'd say super successful day! Babysitting tomorrow night, then maybe doing a little dancing and going out with friends! We will see! Writing a letter to my friend right now in HONG KONG, so excited for him to write me back!


<3

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about what you're up to!! I can't believe how much you do every day. You make me feel lazy but also inspired. I'm really jealous of how well you embrace the expression "carpe diem".
    Post more pictures of your gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete