Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Really... Already

          So, I just had a bit of a panic attack realizing that tomorrow is my 3 week anniversary here in Texas. I can't believe it... in fact... it freaks me out!!!!!!!! It seems like I've been here a long time but at the same time not at all! Plus I like that feeling of being new here...and now I'm losing my ability to say that. Watched the debate today... got to say... apart from the actual political facts, found Romney to be incredibly rude towards Jim, talking over him and being smug. Didn't give off a very good impression towards me! Insanity tomorrow! Shopping, I want to find something cute to wear to Rodeo' and have a few returns to do! Would like to go running for a bit and hopefully hear back more from jobs. At this point I do not have enough money to pay rent next month, so I really need to have a job by Sunday or atleast by the end of next week be working!
          Went with a friend to pick up her new puppy today who was so cute! I'll attach a picture so you can see! It was kinda a shotgun type thing... my friend found a random person on craigslist and we met in a grocery store parking lot! It all worked out though and the puppy was really adorable!

We put her in my purse because we wanted to take her inside to buy new puppy food, bowls, and toys!!!! Can't believe another weekend is just around the corner. Let the fun begin! 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment