Monday, October 15, 2012

Things might be looking up

So as of my last post I had nothing. Well I had an interview Thursday it went pretty well, then I went home and took a nap. I woke up to a text asking if I wanted to babysit that night! Well it was from the same person I had interviewed with that morning, so I took that as maybe I got the job! I babysat the little boy, he was super cute, we had lots of fun!

Then friday just hung out with some friends, stayed up way to late, and had to wake up early for Six Flags on Saturday! We had alot of fun, but by the end of the day my feet were killing!!!!!!!! We ended up getting dinner at Chili's and having a great night! While at six flags I got an email asking if I could babysit on Sunday! Instantly I wrote back YES! Worked for a wonderful family on Sunday, and she asked me to babysit again this coming Thursday! So i'm excited about that! Things are sort of looking up but at the same time, I need 400 by the end of the month just to make rent! So we'll see, not there yet but hopeful! Also, my awful phone which hardly texts and works anyways, went for a ride on the water ride! In other words even though it was closed in my purse at the end of the ride i was able to flip my purse over and watch water just pour out! Yeah let me tell you, it did wonders for my already terrible phone! It killed the battery gave that awful white sticker the PINK color of death, therefore turning it on just gave me a white screen! We got home Saturday night and by some miracle I actually have another battery to my phone! It still doesn't hardly text, types random A's or no A's at all and beeps during calls.... but honestly I'm use to that by now! The family I babysat for yesterday also said they might know some other families searching for help! So fingers crossed on that one! I'm not sure when I will work again for my original family, as he works from home and has a really flexible schedule, but really hoping he needs help this week! Emailed quite a few families, and had a couple responses, but no actual job that seems like it would really be what I am looking for! Today was pretty plain, did insanity and some ab work! The past few days I've been trying to eat better! Mixing in lots of salad, fruits and veggies!!!!!!!!!!! Well, that is all for tonight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment