Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Do or Die

         It's official. I'm broke. I do not have enough money to pay rent next month, or honestly even enough to buy groceries and gas for the rest of the month! I called two families and have at least one interview! So, I'm really hoping I dont screw it up! I really need this job, as well as want it!
 
        I'm excited for new work to start just need to get the job. I'm looking forward to this weekend going to SIX FLAGS with my roommates! I still have yet to decide on a halloween costume...


but honestly it's hard to think of ANYTHING else... but being broke! lol My friends band plays tomorrow night, so I might go check that out, or possible check out rodeo again! It's generally pretty fun!


We did Insanity today and it really was a tough workout! I think because we hadn't eaten anything, and hadn't been up and moving it made the workout more challenging! After that, I went running and tons of people were out!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is good night...... and more than that.... the next time I write.... it needs to be me saying I have a job!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment