Monday, October 1, 2012

Rent is Due

Sunday completed my first week finished of INANITY. Results? Ha not yet, I mean I'll admit my body has been sore, but no six pack... but its coming!  Sunday actually we have off, its the only day. I didn't get out of bed till afternoon today as we were out till late in the morning. I was planning on going running but ended up helping a friend write a paper for school. We went to a place called "Third Base" it was a nice sports bar downtown, and ordered a mozzarella, tomato, and zucchini sandwich with sweet potato fries! Then we went to Mount Bonnell which was really pretty and overlooking the river. It was there I had another encounter with the police. So there were tons of people like hiding out in the state park spending the night there, and it just so happened my friend and I were sitting a table and the police shined a flash light on us and were like this is a state park it closed at 10 (its like 10:15) and of course I follow the orders.... but in my mind i'm like and what about all the couples that are like twenty feet from me in the woods....... but whatever.
           I found a few more nanny jobs but the interviews will be this week. I'm really freaked out, like nervous for the interviews and just ready to actually be working. Rent is due to today, so it's getting to be "do or die" time as I can afford my rent this month, but in order to buy groceries, and pay for next months rent, the money will need to start coming in ASAP! Insanity starts again today, and I really think from this point forward will just become harder and harder, but I'd love to start losing weight and seeing progress! I also have been running, and hope to start doing alot more. I have been keeping the running around 2 miles a day because I had some random heart pains, and trouble sleeping and was concerned something serious may be wrong. I ended up going to the doctor and getting an EKG where I found I had some type of "itis" where there was swelling in my rib/chest area that was pushing against my heart, but nothing was wrong with my actual heart! So that was definitely great news, and I'm glad to know I'm going to be alright! I found a few half marathons and 10k's and am really working towards completing one by the end of the year with a time I am happy about.  I really am trying to focus the next few weeks on becoming better about eating. I am awful and generally eat one meal a day, and its generally late evening! My goals are to increase meals, cut back and eliminate late night eating, and increase water intake. I'm also searching for a recovery drink... I'd like it to just be fruits and vegetables, and not like mass builder, protein, soy. As a present if I get a get a job this week, I'd like to treat myself to a pair of running sunglasses, and some better all surface running shoes! Job interview tomorrow.
          Hoping to wake up tomorrow to the peaceful noise of nothing rather than housing attempting to evict me......I paid my rent... went and got my first money order today.....One year good luck.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment