Friday, October 5, 2012

The moment I've been waiting for...

Had an awesome time last night at Midnight Rodeo! Thankful that the same guy as last time was working.... so I greeted him with a Hey remember me, you had the police run my ID.... hahaha and he let me without any hassle! Had an awesome time, brought my roommates out they hadn't been there before! We all danced around, and just had a great time together!!!!!! Met a guy who was ridiculously nice to me, didn't even laugh at my tragic country two step dancing!!!!!  I had lent my cowboy boots to my roommate and ended up wearing these cowboy looking boots... but little did I know till I got there that they were insulated... and I got crazy hot instantly and was like covered in sweat! HAHAHA Not cute at all! I was feeling so gross, but kept wanting to dance!!!I was able to dance with some new friends, I think I'm finally starting to get the hang out of it! It's actually weird now, because I have danced with so many people that I'm learning everybody does it a little different so you just kind of have to go with it! I'm really excited for tomorrow! It will be my first college tailgate.... even though I have already graduated. My college didn't have football, and I know I have been missing out! It should start tomorrow around 12 and we will hang out, cook, and dance all day long! I got a cute jersey, and helped my roommates find some aswell! I'm excited, not real sure what to expect but I'm thinking a ton of people and hopefully cornhole!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment